SAW II is pretty good. It seemed to me it was all goin real fast and I was like whats goin on then the story unfolds and your like, ahhh human nature and pride will get you every time lol.
SAW II is pretty good. It seemed to me it was all goin real fast and I was like whats goin on then the story unfolds and your like, ahhh human nature and pride will get you every time lol.
i havent been to the drive in in forever, where exactly is it if anyone can help me out??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
isn't there one on your way to appalachia?
thats what i was thinkin??...is that the central drive in?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i havent been to the drive in in forever, where exactly is it if anyone can help me out??
[/ QUOTE ]
It is between Noton and Appalacha in Blackwood. They have awesome food too.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
its the one on the right side of the road isnt it?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yea..its on the right side of the road..u cant miss it...see it every time i go to appy for a game...
Saw 2 was good although I thought the pace of the movie was like a runaway train . Sometimes they could have built a little more suspense but it was non stop most of the time. The ending was a good twist . How do people come up with some of the sick ways to kill people ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Anyone know anyone else around here or in the tri cities having a midnight showing tonight. The only one I can find is in the Johnson City. Real to reel theater, anyone ever been there?
Nevermind, we are going to Dryden to see it at Midnight. Havent been to Lee Cinemas in forever.
Bookmarks